- The Good Prep strongly recommend that you seek medical advice before starting any nutritional program. The information provided by The Good Prep is not medical advice nor a substitute for medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site or other The Good Prep publications, including social media bulletins. This includes any advice The Good Prep provide to you by email, over the telephone or in person.
- You should not use The Good Prep if you are severally underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements. The Good Prep is not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of The Good Prep Food. The Good Prep may not be able to accommodate clients with specialist dietary needs or conditions and, in particular, The Good Prep are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that could result in illness, anaphylactic shock or those clients with diabetes who are insulin dependent.
- If you have any type of food allergy, The Good Prep ask that you refrain from eating The Good Prep Food.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your order, or something was not as expected, please contact us within seven (7) days by email at [email protected]
Results from the purchase of The Good Prep Food are not guaranteed. For the best results Food should be combined with daily exercise.
- Results will vary from person to person. Results (measured in terms of fat loss and lean muscle gain) may vary from person to person for several reasons including but not limited to environment, genetics, metabolic rate, and physical exertion.
- The price of the Food and The Good Prep delivery charges will be as quoted on the Site from time to time.
- Where additional delivery costs are applicable, these costs will be clearly indicated during the order process.
- The Good Prep reserve the right to increase the price of the Food to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond The Good Prep control (such as, and without limitation, the cost of transporting the Food to your address, any foreign exchange fluctuation, increases in the cost of raw ingredients, increases in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture).
DISCOUNT AND CODES
- We may offer discount codes from time to time. All discount codes refer to the price excluding (if applicable) delivery surcharges and any additional clearly marked surcharges associated with certain recipes that may feature on the menu from time to time. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (1) are only available for future new orders placed online, (2) cannot be used retrospectively, (3) can only be redeemed once per customer. Also you cannot use more than one discount code per transaction.
- Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions which are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to reject any discount code or credit and/or reclaim the amount of any discount or credit if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms or is otherwise being abused.
CANCELLATION AND CONSUMER RIGHTS
- By entering into these Terms you acknowledge that there is no automatic right to a refund where you wish to cancel your subscription for the Services.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription all requests must be sent by email to [email protected] The Good Prep require three (3) full working days’ notice in order to cancel your delivery in all instances (save for except for the five (5) day trial package which cannot be cancelled).
- For all cancellations, the daily price of the package will be adjusted to reflect the number of days actually delivered, and there is a £50 administration charge (Admin Charge) to cover The Good Prep internal administration costs and card processing fees.
- If you notify us that you wish to cancel at least three full working days before your first delivery, The Good Prep will cancel your order and refund a maximum of the full amount paid by you (less the Admin Charge).
- Any refunds will be made within thirty (30) days from the date on which your subscription is cancelled.
- You can re-subscribe at any time, but The Good Prep reserve the right not to permit re-subscription.
- If you are unhappy with your Food for a legitimate reason such as:
- missing Food; or
- failure of Food to arrive.
The Good Prep MAY provide a refund or other compensation as appropriate. Any refunds or compensation will be provided at The Good Prep sole discretion.
- BALANCE warrant that any Food purchased from us through BALANCE Site will, on delivery; conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which Food of that kind is commonly supplied.
- You warrant that any and all of the Food ordered by you is for your personal use only and not for resale.
- If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Food you have purchased from us, please contact us via email at [email protected]
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Good Prep are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site (including the The Good Prep logo), whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it.
- Notwithstanding the ongoing relationship between The Good Prep and Delivery Company, the two companies do not have any liability for each other’s obligations nor are they jointly or severally liable for any legal purposes.
- The Good Prep have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting The Good Prep business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in The Good Prep system’s capabilities.
When adding Klarna Payments to your site, you need to consider
- Data protection and data sharing aspects
- T&C information
Please seek legal advice to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
Terms and Conditions
Below is an example of what to add your existing Terms & Conditions. In the text below, you only need to list the payment methods that you are using. If you already have a similar text in place, skip this section.
Combined EU Texts
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , and the .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicate d. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
- Slice it.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .